We’d love to have you register as a contributor. Being a contributor will allow you to express your thoughts and knowledge about photography to a wide audience. In doing so, you will also be able to market yourself and raise your online presence.
To register as a contributor, read and agree to the terms below then complete the registration form.
Terms to Register as a Contributor
To have your articles published on our website, please ensure you read and follow our terms:
- Read a selection of articles already published to help you understand what type of content we favour;
- We like articles about:
- Any hints, tips or ideas that are photography related (regardless of the skill level required);
- Software hints and tips covering any photography software package;
- Stories about photography trips or outings you’ve been on;
- Your thoughts and opinions on tech stuff;
- Your article should have a minimum of 300 words and include at least one image that illustrates your tip or idea;
- Submit articles that are specifically related to photography;
- Your articles must be your own work. If we discover any article submitted by you to be a copy of another’s work, you will be banned from our site and all your articles will be deleted;
- All articles must be of a high quality in terms of spelling and grammar;
- All articles must be complete and easy to read;
- The Featured Image must be of landscape orientation and should be 1024 pixels wide;
- Other images should be no more than 800 pixels along the longest edge. Please indicate in the Author’s Notes field where you wish images to be placed;
- You should answer all comments posted in your articles. This will increase your exposure;
- You will be credited with your author info at the end of all your articles.
After you submit the registration form, we will review your application before approving you as a Contributor. Once approved, you will need to be logged in to the site to submit articles.
Once logged in, you will see a new link under the Articles menu: Articles > Submit an Article.
If we feel that your submitted article needs altering, we will contact you with details of amendments. If you have any questions about submitting articles, please contact us.